Monday 10 November 2014

Filmcaptures - Life

Life:

Ron Fricke's Baraka is a gigantic leap in mapping the far ends of our small world. Here are some magnificent snaps from the non narrative epic


Living so close, yet far




Too much social establishment




Everyone seems to have somewhere to go and somewhere to look




Staircases full with people, no one talks



To each his own world



Japanese worker in his modern cabin



The beggar who gets nothing



Still nothing



Tattoos to broadcast thoughts




People bathing with limited resources



Breakfast means a small plastic cup of tea everyday



Work.Raise.Survive.Play




Still got bed



First Floor



I sleep with no worries, but when I wake up..



Beg.Play.Sleep. What's school



Beating mosquitoes and heat with AC exhausts outside shopping mall



I See the light



Twice two is four. All the rest is nonsense



If I set my price lower would you like me more?



Money and Apathy



A deserted prison site



Back then shoes had longer lives than a lot of people



Yes. It all happened right here.



Or should I show my killer face



Locals at Ganges banks, India



Behind me are so many memories, but there's no point in remembering them



"Good-bye,' he said with sudden force, and his eyes gleamed with their last light."


In the end what matters is how much you loved, how gently you lived and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you


Humanity in flow

We want More
So we have Less

Either know where you wanna be or be there, Hurry


Speed with mediocrity


A mother and daughter living on scavenging




a cart too heavy for them



Losing sleep to produce the bomb faster



We go through the same as chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment